Industrial Rubber Rollers
Today Rubber rollers are used in many manufacturing processes and these rollers are used for a variety of purposes. For this reason, in recent years, the use of rubber rollers in steel industry, paper industry, wood industry, plastics industry, textile industry and many other industries has been seen, and most of these businesses use different models of these rubber rollers they benefit from their own production processes.
Perhaps initially, as the first applications of rubber rollers, they were used in fabrication processes, films, sheets, paper and coiled metals, but over time, rubber covered rollers were also used in other industries, so far as they are now The rubber roller cover was used to produce all types of containers and packaging fabricating equipment, or used these rubber rollers in the sanding and grinding processes of wood, steel and aluminum.
In general, applications that require a high degree of contact and holding friction, or in applications requiring soft touch, can easily be considered and used on roller rubber capabilities. These rollers are often made in spherical or cylindrical form and work as rotary or roller machines when operating, such as a small spoke less wheel or rolling skate or casters, rubber rollers similarly, they move in different industries.
One of the main uses of rubber rollers is their use in printing purpose. In the printing industry, before the paper is pressurized by these rollers, they must be dyed with ink. In fact, in the printing industry, there are hard rubber rollers that are capable of transferring ink correctly to the surface of the paper.
In addition, one of the best choices for an environment of cylindrical shapes and roller trim on flat surfaces or uncontested curved surfaces are rubber rollers that work ideally. In the graphics industry, rubber rollers are also widely used.
What rubber are used to produce rubber rollers?
In general, many types of tires can be used as rubber roller covers. But the best rubber compound for rubber rollers that can easily be used in certain industries can be the following rubbers:
- Synthetic silicone rubber (SiR)
- Synthetic Neoprene rubber
- Hypalon Synthetic rubber
- Polyurethane synthetic rubber
- Synthetic rubber Buna Nitrile
- natural rubber
- Synthetic rubber Viton
- synthetic rubber ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPM, EPDM)
Why should we use a rubber industrial roller?
- The rubbers are perfectly embedded on the metal band
- excellent thermal conductivity
- Different rubber formulations are made for various purposes
- There are various types of flat and step or contoured modes available
- have a very high heat resistance
- Due to different applications, they are very different hardness (durometers )
- Regardless of the fact that rubbers do not adhere to adhesive, they are the best choice for rollers
- Strong resistance to compression.
- Depending on the environment and roller bearing performance, the roller bearing materials are considered.
- The hardness of the roller can be easily determined, sometimes it can be softly pillowed and sometimes hardly a bowling ball
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!